Day 01: Arrive HaNoi- Halong (- / - / D)
Meet on arrival at Hanoi / NoiBai International airport and transfer to Halong
Check in at hotel in Halong & free at leisure
Day 02: Halong – HaNoi (B / L / D)
||Breakfast at hotel / Take boat to visit the natural beauty of Halong Bay – The world Heritage with Thien Cung grotto (means Heaven’s palace), Wood head cave, Lu Huong islet, The couple islet / Lunch on boat with seafood / Return to Hanoi. On the way, stop at Hai Duong province for some speciality with sticky rice cake, green bean cake.|
Arrive in Hanoi. Visit Returned Sword lake with legend of Le Loi king, Ngoc son temple (Jade hill temple)
Dinner at restaurant / Evening: Enjoy water puppet show.
Day 3 : HaNoi - Departure (B / - / -)
Breakfast at hotel / Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Which now kept President Ho Chi Minh’s body), President house on stilt (was the resident of uncle ”Ho” from 1959 until he died” was built in the style of Viet Nam ethnic minority), One pillar pagoda (Mot Cot pagoda- its shape likes a lotus flower- an artistically architecture of 11th century)
Visit Literature temple – the fist university of Viet Nam.
Free time /or / shopping at the old streets area or Trang Tien Plaza (if time permit)
Then transfer to the airport for international departure flight
- English Speaking & kayaking Guide.
- All accommodation on twin share basis with daily breakfasts
- Meals as indicated (B= breakfast; L=Lunch; D = Dinner)
- All tours & transfers in private car/ van/ bus
- Water during trip
- Boat cruise
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time.
- Service charge & Government taxes
- International Airfares.
- Meals not indicated
- Visas and visa arrangement
- Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Personal expenses such as Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills.
- Tips and gratuities